Sunday, June 28, 2009

Beary cute.

Today, I went hunting...

For a mascot for the SOBA famiglia.

(To those of you that do not know, you will never find out what the SOBA famiglia is. WHY? Because we are epic. Well, some of you know already but I consider those who do SOBA associates and affiliates. And SOBA is in no way supposed to be mistaken for soba, which is what Kanda Yu always eats and... Oh back to the post.)

Selecting a mascot for us was not an easy task. There were several pets that I considered:





Alas none were badass enough. There were also some pets that I immediately rejected:



Nevertheless, I was finally able to select a pet that was sufficiently badass for a badass family like ours. In fact, it was so badass, I had to keep it in its cage.

Nevertheless, it has now been trained, and we, the SOBA family, now have a mascot. Meet...

Sobear!

(Geddit? Soba... Sobear... Yeah.)

It was born on the 28th of June, 2009 and is 38 centimetres tall and 244 grams light. Its birth certificate states that it belongs to be, however I had to use just my name as a ruse so that we could smuggle something as badass as it back home.

Beware of its badass jacket, it might set you on fire.

And for those of you that are not in SOBA, I hope that the retardedness of this post did not scare you away. God I miss being this retarded with a group of people. When I'm being retarded alone people just give my funny looks. At least there is strength (or stupidity?) in numbers.

Jianing's coming back soon, and I can't wait! I am excited as anything. :] God I miss all of you. Sometimes I wonder, like most people in my situation would have, what would have happened if I hadn't transferred out? What would have happened if I had stayed where I was? And I keep thinking and thinking and thinking and...

Why the hell does it matter, we're still close as ever.

1 comments:

li yun said...

I LIKE IT! XD
I Wanna Hug It Already!

SOBEAR WITH SOBA!

Post a Comment