Friday, June 19, 2009

Singapore!

Well, this is something not many of you know about but, well, I'm in Singapore right now! Yeah, I know the trip was kind of sudden, but let's just say that I decided to pull something completely bitchy and evil, which was reschedule a trip to Singapore that was originally supposed to be from the 20th to the 24th of June to being from the 18th to the 30th. Just because I was feeling bad.

Admittedly, I hadn't booked tickets yet so there was no worry about flight costs. I'm staying with my aunt so accommodation costs aren't a problem, and my family is really close so there's no argument about troubling people, but well, changing trip details just because I felt depressed? That sounds like something from some rich bitch novel. And I suppose that is the most "spoiled-brat" thing I've ever done. I feel kind of bad now, but let's just say there are reasons I don't want to be in Penang, reasons that most of you would never guess. Escape, for one. Time to think, for another.

And I said that I would stop whining so I shall stop here now.

On another note, Singapore has been good so far. Yesterday I went out and walked around Takashimaya on two hours of sleep. Do you know how long two hours is? Two hours is not one hour. Two hours is very very short. Two hours is what some people manage every day but if I get less than five hours of sleep a day I go cranky. And since I didn't go back to my aunt's house I didn't get to nap, so I was kind of tired and sleepy and running around looking at overpriced things that I knew I could never own and wondering why in the world anyone would fork out a thousand SINGAPOREAN dollars for a shirt. A freaking tank top that I wouldn't have paid fifty RINGGIT for, and was not even orange.

I got kind of bored halfway through staring at clothes so I decided to go down to the food floor and eat free samples, pretend that I was thinking of buying it then running away being the evil little girl that I am. Karma is going to come after me after all the evil shit I have been doing lately like changing trip days and eating free samples and for thinking too much about certain stuff. After eating all the free samples I could, I then went up to the top floor to look at software and computers, and used Facebook on the iMac they were showcasing to talk to Sara and Sarah who I have been talking to unlike the rest of my school friends who were on a desert TROPICAL island called Perhentians. Looking at all the Playstation games and the things like that reminded me of how privileged and deprived Singaporean kids are because they have all this cool technology that we didn't have when we were young, but they can't get the games pirated like we can. Also it reminded me of how I want more games to play, but never mind.

Oh and I had a deep-fried Mars bar at night when my uncle Madam Baby took me out for din dins :] It was heaven personified but also heart disease in tangible edible form. Err, it makes you die of heart disease and go to heaven? Yes I suppose it might make sense that way. Then I went to walk around the shopping mall which was like La-La land though I saw some nice gothic stuff that I probably would never need but I liked, and some nice other stuff. Jianing was saying she wanted girly, so I shall show her girly when we get there. Fun fun! Plus I think she'd want to see Haru's for herself.

Today I saw Cheryl, who hugged Ephraim before me even though she saw me four hours before she saw him. Also I was told (by Ephraim) that I had tacky fashion sense and that I looked and acted like I was sixteen years old. Later I came home and Cheng Yee told me I looked and acted like a sixteen-year-old. I don't know how to react. Either I look young, or I am immature. I think it is the latter because I am an immature brat.

However the best bit of today was the two dollar store in which I bought some epic items such as a nerdy Japanese headband that I shall wear when gaming or studying or doing anything remotely competitive from now on:


Cheryl on the other hand bought some funny eye thingy for two dollars like the kind of thing Prudy McPrudy owns:


Yes it has a face. I think it looks cute. We also tried to put a plastic bag on her head but I shall not post that picture because it was a plastic bag on her head and besides I want to draw a smiley onto it before I post it and I cannot be bothered to load a funny picture program at the moment.

After shopping I went to go LAN gaming for the first time in my life. I played L4D which was fun, but I kept dying because I fail. I blame the fact that I lacked the courage to wear the nerdy Japanese headband for my failure because I did not receive any of its awesome aura. Greg kept blaming Ephraim though which was funny. Poor kid, I blame his fail at gaming on myself because he was probably traumatized when I was like HEY IF YOU NEED A SEME I WILL BE VERY WILLING in the middle of the road. Hopefully he realized I was kidding, because I only seme when I want to seme. Also I only seme my friends. And for those of you who do not know what the word seme means you do not want to know, but I do it in a metaphorical not physical sense.

Lastly. For the anime fans:


I know I'm not as awesome as she is, but do you think there's a chance I could pull her off? Because I really want to cosplay an FMA character. I can't do Roy Mustang because contrary to what a certain Chris Cannon believes I am too female. I can't do Edward because I'm too tall. I can't do Al because I'm too short. (though I may be able to do human!Al) And I cannot do Lust or Sloth or any of the Seven Sins except maybe Gluttony because I do not believe in excess cleavage.

They're selling the costume in Haru's. I have birthday money. Should I...?

2 comments:

Xiang Xiang said...

You're in Singapore and you didn't take me with you?! *cries*

lol but seriously it sounds you had fun. I want that nerdy Japanese headband. Beware for one night I will break into your fancy Singaporean hotel and steal it. Bwahaha.

I want a deep fried Mars Bar.

I eat free samples and run all the time lol.

I can't even get pirated games here though, wtffff D:

And by Ephraim do you mean Eirika's secret incestuous lover Ephraim?! *shot*

And OMG. You should. You should. You totally should. I'll go as Roy, my chest's flat anyway so no one will notice the difference *shotshotshotshotshot* but seriously yeah. Please do. I would love to see piccies too. *hint hint nudge nudge* I suppose you'll have to get a wig together with it as well?

And OMG my family and I went to a mall the other day and I saw this UBER ROXXOR gothic shop with flaming red walls and plastic red chains hanging down over the entrance and uber hawt gothic models in the window and I saw all these uber kawaii gothic loli dresses liek all lace and ribbons and ruffles and I was liek OMFG if I could wear dresses like those every single day of my life I could die happy. But one costs near two hundred ringgit and people would think I'm crazy if I went about my everyday life in outfits like that, so yeah.

.......I really want a pretty gothic loli dress though..... *sobsobsobsobsob*

So yeah. BUY THE RIZA COSPLAY OUTFIT. NAOW. :D

WeiYun said...

I can only wish it was the same Ephraim (oh and I realized that I've been pronouncing his name wrongly in my head for YEARS) and I am not staying in a fancy hotel I am living with my aunt. That's why I was able to extend my stay because if I was in one of those swanky hotels I would break my wallet.

But I wouldn't mind seme-ing the FE Ephraim :D

Post a Comment