Saturday, June 27, 2009

In place of the rant that was supposed to be here.


To be very frank, I am not by nature a nice person. Only by nurture am I a sweet and caring girl.

And sometimes I get tired of having to be tactful, having to take care of peoples' feelings, having to be all oh it's okay never mind I'm not angry when all I wanted to do was blow up in someone's face.

Maybe it's something to do with the fact that it takes a lot for me to trust a lot of you.


Because what if I want my pride too? What if I'm too afraid to admit to myself that things affect me more than I wish they would... And that I'm just a sad and vulnerable kid deep down?

It was an innocent mistake and I will not elaborate on it any further; if you're one of the people involved please come to me and I will tell you my side of the story. If you aren't, please do not approach me about this- unless you're one of the people who know that I will share this anecdote with. You know who you are, you know who I can say these things to.

Yes, person involved, this is an apology: please take it as such. It is a sincere apology that comes from the bottom of my heart, and I hope for your forgiveness. I'd like it to end here now, but then again, whether it ends or not would totally and wholly depend on whether you forgive me and whether you can actually take it in you to trust me again.

As I said, no ill intentions were involved, and it is up to you as to whether I am to believed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment