Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Love.

SOMEONE WROTE ME A LOVE POEM TODAY.

I am not even kidding.

I mean, it was kind of unexpected, I guess... I'm not sure I'm really even good enough for the person. It's not every day that an amazing writer, an amazing smart person, someone that's good at everything... I suppose it's not easy to be loved.

I mean. I'm not used to being loved. It's kind of foreign to me. Romance, after all, has never been my strong suit- I've always been watching drama go by, not been in the centre of it, doomed to play a member of the supporting cast for as long as I lived. And I supposed that might have been a good thing?

But no. I'll post the poem now. For all of you to contemplate...

Thank you my newest affair,

RACHEL FONG YEE HSIEN.

how do i think thee awesome ?
let me count the ways?
the way you tell me my hair looks like a pile of hay
the way you make me run out of words to say
and that's because you hold me shocked, most of the time
oh sweet lime
is what i would call you dear
except that i fear
uve already been taken by orange
and a fact thats strange
but i must confess
at the end of the day
its the way you make me say
'I'm awesome!'
that makes me think thee awesome
may our days together always be this troublesome

P.S: How many of you thought it was seriously from a guy?

2 comments:

Priscilla said...

lol i did =P

Xiang Xiang said...

Me too. ROFL.

The poem is an epic one btw. :)

Post a Comment