Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Can you keep a secret?

Since I'm sure people want to know some gossip about me- fine, not really, but whatever. Forty secrets. Or not-so-secrets. Enjoy.

1.) Have you ever been asked out?
Haven't we all? "Eh, want to go to Gurney tomorrow ar?"

2.) Where was your default picture taken?
The Facebook one? Ichibanzai '09 <3

3.) What's your middle name?
None.

4.) Your current relationship status?
Married to ShuLin Chan

5.) Does your crush like you back?
If I crushed something it would be dead.

6.) What is your current mood?
Happy because someone will play Quelf with me! :D

7.) What color of underwear are you wearing?
I'M NOT WEARING UNDERWEAR TODAYYYY- kidding. Blue.

8.) What color shirt are you wearing?
White with a pink guitar and blue sploshes.

9.) Missing something?
Sanity.

10.) If you could go back in time and change something, what would you do?
Make it so that I knew all the answers for my IB exams.

11.) If you must be an animal for one day, what?
A jellyfish :D Swimming in the sea.

12.) Ever had a near death experience?
Almost choked on a piece of lamb when I was 11. I bet you wish I had.

13.) Something you do a lot?
Breathe.

14.) The song stuck in your head?
Self-Inflicted by Katy Perry.

15.) Who did you copy and paste this from?
Dante Margera.

16.) Name someone with the same birthday as you?
Allie Polari from CamTrad.

17.) When was the last time you cried?
I have no idea, really. I don't log these things.

18.) Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
... As one of the mice in Cinderella. UGH.

19.) If you could have one super power what would it be?
To be able to know all the answers in exams.

20.) What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
That they have two eyes one nose and one mouth.

21.) What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Mango Tea Frappucino thing or a mocha.

22.) What's your biggest secret?
I am an orange gummy bear.

23.) Favorite color?
I like orange.

24.) Do you still watch kiddie movies or tv shows?
Spongebob is your daddy.

25.) What's on your walls?
Wall-spam battles.

26.) What are you?
Orange gummy bear :D

27.) Do you speak any other language?
Chinese, Malay, WeiYun-ese, Gooben Shmoogen.

28.) What's your favorite smell?
Frying garlic.

29.) Describe your life in one word.
Random.

30.) Have you ever kissed in the rain?
Nope.

31.) What are you thinking about right now?
How to get a copy of Quelf. I have now recruited two potential players :D

33.) What should you be doing?
Figuring how to not have to add my aunt on Facebook.

34.) Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
No idea really. I'm happy right now.

35.) How often do u talk to God?
I talk to myself all the time.

36.) Do you like working in the yard?
I like it when the yard works for me.

37.) If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
Lim.

38.) Do you act differently around the person you like?
I like all my friends :D

39.) What is your natural hair color?
Black.

40.) Who was the last person to make you cry?
I don't remember. Has this been asked before?

... NONE OF THESE ARE REAL SECRETS.

Oh well it is what you will have to be content with.

1 comments:

Xiang Xiang said...

35.) How often do u talk to God?
I talk to myself all the time.

Can I put that in my Facebook's favourite quotes of all time? Because that has now shot up to number one on my favourite quotes list.

And Quelf sounds like the most random game on earth. IT'S LIKE YOU IN BOARD GAME FORM ROFLMAO.

Post a Comment