Friday, July 17, 2009

HEY BITCHESSSS-

I'm home.

God, I've missed everyone...


And I have some non-cosplay related good news to come.

I have to settle things and arrange stuff, and not everything is confirmed yet, but something amazing has happened.

The big man up there in the sky likes me now, it seems- or maybe he's mistaken me for someone else after all that dressing up?

I don't know, but I don't care. But one thing's for sure: Again, I've got that reason to smile.

Sorry if I've been a bitch over the past two weeks or so. There are just some things that take a while to get over. But this- well, I'm sure most of you know what this is- overwrites any shit that has happened. This is better than cosplay. This is better than most things that have happened to me before.

And schoolmates! Outing on Sunday. Yes no maybe? I've missed all of you so much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment