Thursday, July 9, 2009

Refresh.

Every night, I log onto the IB results site to see whether a miracle has happened... And I see it, see the two numbers there. 37. 37. So close, yet so far.

Refresh.

Refresh is all I can do.

Refresh, pray, hope for the best.

I reply to conversations. I dot my chats with smiley faces and "haha"s and "lol"s. I go out with friends and have a good time. I check my e-mail and Facebook obsessively, just like I used to. But what people don't know is that I always have one more tab open...

Refresh.

Refresh.

I've been inactive for too long, so I log in again. I reply, I read mails, I talk on the phone. Maybe I go play Disgaea for a bit. Then I return to the computer, look at the website, and click that button on the top...

Refresh.

Because I wish that's what I could have done for the past two years... Reload, and hope that this time, the data comes out right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment