Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Yes let me be depressive

Witness.

Do you realize what this means? I might not be able to go to London thanks to one. stupid. point. I needed 38, was predicted 41, and got 37. This is beyond horrible. I don't know what I'm writing. I'm only putting this up on my blog because I can't face having to tell people individually. I missed my offer. I was given a chance to reach for the moon and instead of falling to the stars, I fell on hard cold stone. My back's broken and my body aches and I don't know if I have the strength to climb up again.

Blog hiatus.

Writing hiatus.

Facebook spam hiatus.

Life hiatus.

I need something good to happen to me. Like, now.

Tell me: do dreams really come true? Because I don't think I believe in wishing any more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment