Friday, July 17, 2009

Paparazzi

Tagged by Jasryn Ng, made famous by the hit song:

"What would Jasryn Ng do if she were here right now? She would kick an ass or two, that's what Jasryn Ng would do!"

But anyway. Irrelevant details instead, I am doing her tag, a few months too late.

1. Please entitle your post 'Paparazzi' or something of the like.
2. Follow the 'pictures of ..... ' as closely as possible. Be creative. No photoshop-ing. If you cannot find a picture for one of the descriptions, scratch it off and replace it with something else.
3. Tag whoever you want to see look funny.

picture of me looking down


"Deleting humanoid data."

picture of me with my mouth open


"WAIT PHOTO WHUT?"

picture of me with my mouth closed


You do not know how hard it was to find a picture with my mouth closed in which I was actually looking at the camera.

picture of me hugging someone


Old, OLD picture... Adela, it's been a year since we last met :(

picture of me acting rocker-ish


LOL I was trying NOT to use cosplay pictures. But oh well. This is the best I can get.

picture of me doing something I shouldn't


... You don't need to know what Hentai means

picture of me looking like a noob


"LOLOLOL HOW DO I GET DOWN"

picture of me looking like an ape


Ahh good times, good times :]
picture of me looking disgusted


Unfortunately, disgusted is not a look I usually wear, so you have to make do with another cosplay pic.

picture of me taking a picture in a mirror


I just wanted an excuse to show this picture off because the colours are so pretty.

picture of me camwhoring with a teacher


The picture says it all...

picture of me praying to the gods of ice cream

Epicness, need I say more :D

I tag:
Cheng Yee (because she will do it anyway)
Adela (because I haven't seen you in ages)
Jianing (because I'm sure your cosplay pictures alone are enough to do this tag)
Chiang (because it would be interesting to see you acting rocker-ish)
Darren (because I like your Goony Char Kway Teow pigeon bait photos)
Jasryn AGAIN (because I'm sure you have even MORE pictures to show off)
Amy (because I am a filial child)
Shu Khoon (because you are so damn cute and I miss you)
Rachel (because I know you secretly want to)
Reno (because just by looking at the Camwhore WHUT thread, I'm sure you'll like this tag)
Prudy (because you're Prudy. Enough said)

0 comments:

Post a Comment