Saturday, July 4, 2009

Making up for lack of updates...

With another tag. Stolen shamelessly from Antarnis.

1. This survey gets a little personal; can you handle it?
- Yes.

2. If you married the last person you texted, what would your last name be?
- Tan. Mrs. Cheryl Tan.

3. Were you happy when you woke up today?
- Sort of? Haha. I got to play Disgaea 3....?

4. When were you on the phone last? And with who?
- Mum. -_- Two hours ago.

5. What is the last thing someone bought you?
- Lunch.

6. What’s something that can always make you feel better?
- Hugs.

7. What are you excited for?
- Jianing Tuesday akl;afad;;fskljasdf;asf;sd; ;;;; ARRGH :D :D :D

8. What were you doing yesterday?
- Went to Priya's house for a Bollywood night. Wore one of Priya's mother's dresses and ate lots of Indian food. Put on about 8304723 kilos.

9. Honestly, who was the last person to tell you they love you?
- Mum? Haha.

10. What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
- Chewing gum.

11. Have a best friend?
- Yes! :]

12. Are you scared to fall in love?
- Quite?

13. Do you think teenagers can be in love?
- Yes. Whether all love is permanent, however, is a different matter.

14. Last person you wanted to punch in the face?
- My sister.

15. What time is it right this second?
- 3:36 p.m.

16. What do you want right now?
- To be able to write something good?

17. Who was the last person you took a picture with?
- People, you mean? Haha my friends from school. We took it at Priya's!

18. Are you single/taken/heartbroken/or confused?
- Single. Not available for the moment, but who knows? I might meet a Mr. Perfect. And the sky could fall.

19. When was the last time you cried?
- ... I DON'T LOG THESE THINGS.

20. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
- Very much so. Though they frustrate me sometimes.

21. Do you find it hard to trust others?
- Much harder than I let on, and much harder than it might seem to most.

22. How fast does your mind change?
- Depends.

23. I bet you miss somebody right now.
- My SOBA girls.

24. Can you honestly say you're okay right now?
- Yeah.

25. Why do you think so many people cheat?
- Because they want something immediate without putting in the effort, and are willing to use underhanded means to achieve what they want to. In short, because people are assholes.

26. Tell me what's on your mind.
- The weight I need to lose.

27. What are you looking forward to in the next three months?
- Cosfest! Bon Odori! Harrassing people at Bon Odori! And possibly going to university?

28. Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?
- Haha yes. For drama. Multiple times.

29. When did you last talk to your number 1 top friend?
- I don't remember. Two or three days ago.

30. When is your next road trip?
- Next Friday!

31. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell anything to?
- Haha yes. I do. Well, almost anything anyway. And no he's not my boyfriend or anything of the sort, in case some people -cough- SHEAU YUN -cough- start to wonder.

32. How's your heart?
- I'm heartless and brainless.

33. Have you ever felt like you weren't important?
- Yes. Haven't we all?

34. Do you think somebody's in love with you?
- If there was someone he'd have to be blind, insane, and deluded. I can't think of anyone I know that's like that.

35. What are you planning on doing after this?
- Do some writing. And chat to Laura.

36. When will your next kiss take place?
- Next time I meet Shu Lin I mean, no idea.

37. Have you told anybody you loved them today?
- Nope. Haha. But I love all of you?

38. Who do you not get along with?
- People who don't get along with me.

39. What does your 3rd recent text say?
- Sarah SC asking me to go to some Wawasan Open University thing.

40. What are you wearing right now?
- White tee, brown long pants.

41. Are you wasting your time on the person you like?
- This is assuming that there's someone I like. Which there is not.

42. When's the last time you had a grilled cheese?
- I want some now! :] But no it was about two months ago. Sigh.

43. What's your favorite boy and girl name right now?
- Boy: Aidan
- Girl: Nadia

I'm going to name my kids that. Because Aidan is Nadia spelled backwards.

44. How did you feel when you woke up?
- Sleepy! Haha.

45. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?
- Haha errr, not really?

46. Do you crack your knuckles?
- Yes, from time to time.

47. What were you doing yesterday at midnight?
- Watching Bride and Prejudice at Priya's.

48. What are your LEGAL initials?
- LWY.

49. Who's the first B in your contacts?
- Benjamin Ong.

50. When was the last time you laughed really hard?
- Some time last night, I think! Being with my friends always makes me smile.

51. Your number 1 top friend walks out of your life, do you go after him/her?
- Of course I do! I couldn't imagine life without her.

52. Last awkward moment?
- Haha errr a while back. I was at dinner with a friend in Singapore. He spat into my food. Silence.

53. Are you afraid of the dark?
- Nope. Though I can be, when I get freaked out by something or someone.

54. Do you have good vision?
- Not very. I wear glasses in school.

55. Have you ever tripped someone?
- Haha oh yes. Several times.

56. Have you ever slapped someone?
- ... I'll tell you about it if I know you well enough. And if it's necessary.

57. Are you Irish?
- My parents met in Ireland. Good enough for you?

58. Do you use chapstick?
- I use lip balm but no, not chapstick.

59. Do you have any scars?
- Yes. Metaphorical and literal.

60. Is there someone you will never forgive?
- Not that I can think of, really.

61. Do you laugh off embarrassing moments?
- I can, sometimes. Depends on whether the moments mattered.

62. Name the last person to text you?
- Sarah SC.

63. Would you marry someone 8 years older than you?
- Haha not NOW. But maybe some time down the line.

64. Can you go in public looking like you do?
- NO! I AM NOT WEARING A HAIRBAND TO COVER MY RETARDED HAIRCUT! MUST NOT GO OUT IN PUBLIC WITHOUT HAIRBAND!

65. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
- Right side.

66. Is it easy for someone to make you smile?
- I don't get this question. It's easy to make me smile in general. However if you're assuming that there's a someone, no there is nobody.

67. What's the first thing you'll do on your wedding day?
- Get out of bed.

68. Do you fall for people easily?
- Not really. I think.

69. Has anyone put their arms around you in the past 5 days?
- Yes. May Li and Jing Min, last night.

70. Do you miss the way things used to be?
- Sometimes. CamTrad I miss youuuuu.

71. How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking?
- Again, more often than you think.

72. Song you're thinking of right now?
- Love Game, Lady Gaga.

73. Want someone back in your life?
- Haha not really.

74. Will tomorrow be better than today?
- Oh yes. Isn't it always? :]

75. What’s the color of you’re shirt you are wearing?
- White. DIDN'T I SAY THIS JUST NOW?

76. Has anyone ever sung or played music for you personally?
- Nope. Wouldn't mind though.

77. Does it bother you when someone lies to you?
- Depends on the kind of lie and who told it?

78. Is there anyone who understands your relationship status?
- Married to ShuLin Chan? My wife doesn't understand our marriage either :P

79. Are you a naturally happy person? Or is your happiness forced?
- Au naturale!

80. Is there anyone you wish would fall in love with you?
- Everyone who looks at me falls in love with me immediately -shot- On a more serious note, not that I can think of? Oh wait I know. Chris Pine. :D

Haven't really been in the mood for updates. Tags will be answered every few days till blogging mood resumes.

On another note, I got a really retarded haircut. Now how the hell am I supposed to go as Haruhi for Cosfest? Someone (who shall go unnamed lest he finds out I want to murder him slowly) suggested hair-growing serum to inject into my scalp. I however have discovered the use of hairbands, and refuse to go in public without one... Though the yellow ribbon still looks really dumb on my head. Sigh.

Seven days for my hair to grow!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment